The castle with its medieval plant has been our home for the past six centuries.
The Castello di Monale is an imposing medieval construction which has been modified along the centuries. It is mentioned in documents as from the XXII century, it was then destroyed in 1305 and again rebuilt.
When, in the XVI century, the fiefdom was subdivided, the Scarampi family kept the majority of the parts and thus became owners of the mansion.
The Scarampi family lineage ended with two sisters Adele and Paola. Adele, married Count Carlo Gani , a philanthropist who served as Consul to Spain in Torino. To this day the Castle belongs to the Gani family.